Saturday, April 13, 2013

15. Do you wear blush?

Day 15! Blush!

Of course I wear blush, who doesn't? It feels weird doing my make-up and not having blush on. When I was a youngin' I could get away with a pinch but now I have to actually make an effort and put blush on. My only problem is that I never get it to look blended in. My favorite blushes are:
Perfect matte pink blush, no shimmer at all. Elf really has amazing blushes!

Of course I have to add Orgasm by Nars, it's the most universal flattering shade! 
A tad overpriced but it goes the distance, Poppy Convertible blush by Stila.

I also use a cream by Mark. that I believe is called Berry, but it's almost done! Its a great winter blush, keeps your skin moist..(What a weird word...Moist..eww.)


4 comments:

  1. Wow I love your blog so much, I'm super glad that I stumbled upon it :)

    I've recently started a beauty/fashion blog and would it if maybe you could check it out and if you get a chance let me know what your think or participate in my poll (in my right hand sidebar). Thanks in advance if you do.

    Can't wait to hear from you.

    xo Krystal
    captivtingkrystal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kyrstal,

      Following your blog! I love your blog statement, even though Im not a kid anymore (sigh) I still love to find the clearances in all the drugstores and target, and I voted on your poll!

      xoxo
      Erika

      Delete
  2. I've been looking to get that NARS orgasm blush for the longest time! It i'snt very easy to find NARS in Toronto. Very nice colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. Erica, I like your name!::modest::
    Really? No Sephora? That sucks! It really is a lifetime purchase, because Ive had mine for years and I still havent hit the pan yet. I hope you find it!

    Erika XOXO

    ReplyDelete