Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 13! (ah I am a lost cause)


Where do you keep your makeup?

Everywhere. I am not kidding. I have it in the bathroom, some in the car, in my purse, and of course my beauty closet! I really need to take pictures of it but the state of it.. is scary. Luckily spring is here (happy first day of spring!) so I can tackle it and take proper pictures of the contents. 

I keep a little ziplock bag containing:
1-Concealer
2- BB cream
3-Lip butter
4-mascara
5-eyeliner
6-powder

I finally got around to doing that because I realized that having two compacts of power and about seven lip products of the same lip color and nothing else was counter productive.

Also Before I leave, another archive for the mint obsession:
Laura Ashley Slippers from Marshall's

More Mint! Jessica Simpson Wallet.
Do not laugh, but the reason I bought this besides being mint.. is because the insides of it look so organized! I loved that it had more then six card holders. And don't think I have a ton of credit cards.... I have 3... But I have so many discount cards that they float around in my bag and I stand at the check out aisle looking for it and taking up time, that most of the time the check out person uses theres. 
So that is it for today, mint.. mint... mint! Bye!


4 comments:

  1. And they both have bows, as does (or rather is!) my Jessica Simpson clutch I got with u. Lisa P. would be jealous! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bows! Bows! Bows! post the clutch lady!

      Delete
  2. Hi Erika, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chris, Love your crafty blog! Following you back!

      Erika

      Delete