So behold, my 31st birthday present: (sorry for the poor quality, these were taken from my friend's cell phone)
A Chanel quilted tote! Can you believe it?!?! I couldn't. Hubby got it used, but who cares, Chanel is Chanel! I absolutely love it, I carry it everyday. Also, here were glittery the lashes I was rocking that day:
You can see more info on them here: I had to trim them, but they looked great! Now for the spring outfit:
- Shirt: Prabal Gurung for Target (gift from Erika)
- Sparkly Circle Scarf: Capelli New York clearance from school store ($3.99 down from $16.98!)
- Sterling Silver Turquoise Ring: Xmas gift from Mom (QVC outlet-will blog about that later)
- Watch: Tiffany & Co.
- Bow Belt: Igni
- Gray Shorts (even though they look black) Misch Masch
- Mint Tights: Exhilaration for Target (got them on sale! look below)
- Gray Boots (though they look black again) Seychelles (were also on sale last year at DSW, half price :D)
Here's a pic of the beautiful shirt Erika gave me (thank you so much!) Still available at Target as far as I know.
And as we know mint is still the "it" color of the season, finally, the sale on the Mint tights:
From $5 to $2.50! There were plenty left at my Target, so if you want them, go quick before it's too late! As always, thank you for reading :)