- Face powder: Given to me a while ago, not sure which brand (not there.) I also broke the cover off of it.. normal face powder.
- DHC PDQ Lotion and Cream samples: Decent I suppose, didn't have enough to see any results.
- Maybelline Pure Foundation Minerals: Loved it! Great stuff, a tad hard to blend at first but ok once you get the hang of it. I especially like that they give you a decent brush with the product. My second favorite, Revlon's minerals being my fave (though their brush kinda stinks.) I would re-buy.
- Awake Deep Purity Clay Wash: So-so. Just your average clay wash, got this for free, wouldn't re-buy (will try another brand.)
- Urban Decay Lush Lash System: I'm glad this worked for Erika, but it honestly did nothing for me. One of UD's very few disappoints for me. Will not re-buy.
Aaaand those are my monthly empties! Have you used any of these products? Any comments?