Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 4!

Do you like wearing foundation? If so, what’s your color and favorite?

If I can get away without wearing foundation I will, but since my skin has decided to become a planet so Ive been using my bare natural minerals since my skin is still tad too dark for my matte studio gear foundation. Its the perfect color for my skin and leaves a nice clean finish.



 I also use my pore putty BB cream foundation on days when I'm not leaving the house. It's a tad to dark on me but it makes my skin feel nice so ill deal.



I have to admit the Mary K foundation that my boss uses has amazing coverage but its a lil to dry for me, but the coverage.. wow. it covers everything! So far I still haven't found a foundation from a drugstore that is perfect for me, so ill stick with what works!


No comments:

Post a Comment