Sunday, October 21, 2012

BirchBox October

Sorry for the delay guys! Its been a week, the girls I watch are sick, which made me sick, so ive been in bed for the past two days sleeping and sleeeping. But Im feeling better.

Here is this months birch box, which was Goop themed. Once in a while Birchbox does theme like boxes, a few months ago they did a Gossip Girl box that was kinda awesome. But I would have to say this box was kind of a dud for me.








I do have to add the Orofluido smells amazing and did make my hair feel very soft. I am going to try the other 3 items and get back to you. Anyone want the luna bar;)


2 comments:

  1. So glad I cancelled my Birchbox subscription! I wouldn't mind the DDF product but this does look like a dud box. Hopefully the next box you get is nicer!

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The DDF and lip gloss look good, but yeah.. the rest is kinda.. meh. I hope they step up the next one for sure!

    ReplyDelete