- Vintage super long necklace with faux pearls-grandma
- Vintage heart chain bracelet-grandma
- 14kt gold earrings, were grandma's but don't think they're super old
- Tiffany & Co. Watch-never really blogged about it. 30th Birthday present last year :)
And here is the outfit I put together last night. My friend is moving back home, and he and another friend visited us for the past few days. Last night we went out to a big dinner with friends, and I gave my outfit an appropriate late summer vibe. Forgive the awkward pose, Yoshi took this picture while I was moving..and yet this one still came out the best ^^;;
- Tory Burch aqua coral top: eBay
- White skinny belt: Strawberry stores (NYC)
- Pearl headband: eBay
- White shorts: Tommy Hilfiger - Lord & Taylor outlet years ago
- White wedges: Cherokee
- Patchwork bag: Coach outlet
- Jewelry: vintage
- Watch: Tiffany & Co.
As always, thanks for reading :) Do you have any summery OOTDs? If so, show me!