Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lise Watier Eye Glitter Liner in Sunshine

I received this beauty as a gift from the same good friend in Canada.  She knows about my love for anything sparkly, and she recommends this Canadian based brand (she also got me a nail polish, base and topcoat from them.)

What the company says:  "Nothing adds glamour and sparkle to your eyes like a fine line of Eye Glitter Liner applied directly above your eyelashes.  Right there.  Oh, and its non-smudging, water-based formula lasts and lasts."

 


It is really pretty, and the package is adorable.  The metallic handle is long, slim and easy to hold, and the brush has a fine tip which makes application a breeze.  


Sunshine has a gold and pink base with hints of yellow orange, and green.  It really does look like a bottle of sunshine.  Just look at those sparkles!


The color looks nice on it's own, but look how it pops when you layer it over black.  


So what do I think?  I *love* it.  I can find no fault with it, and I would totally buy more!  If you like glitter liners, this product is for you.  There are 3 other colors available as well.  This product can be purchased here.

2 comments:

  1. Love these colors!! Love the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is seriously pretty. If you can, get yourself at least one!

      Delete