Sunday, August 5, 2012

Gifts from Korea and sale at Nordstrom Rack!

Hi everyone, long time no post!  As I announced a few weeks back, I was preparing to go back home for a few weeks.  Two friends from Japan came with me, andI was running around the entire time!  I even got a chance to see some buddies in Canada that I haven't seen in years.  I really had a great time, but I did miss you all!  I left the prizes for the giveaway with Erika (again, I'm REALLY sorry for the lateness, but that was our bad of picking a bad month!  She will get in touch if she hasn't already and send them out very soon.)


My friend Touty brought me back a few goodies when she went to Korea. The Face Shop toner, emulsion, Real Nature Mask Red Ginseng, Intevia Active Original Cream samples (in back of the toner/emulsion pack) and a Hello Kitty Chupa Chups and sticker :)

Gifts from Korea! by KitaRei
Gifts from Korea!, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.
I can't wait to try these all out, especially that face mask!  The lollipop looks yummy too.  Sorry for the blurry picture, my camera just didn't like it ^^;;


Also, go to Nordstrom Rack, now! They have a bunch of items on sale, including a few Stila palettes, the Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil set (only $11!) and the old bottle Urban Decay primers. They had both the original formula and Eden. I chose Eden since I didn't have that one.




Cheap right?  Hurry before they're gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment