Monday, July 2, 2012

Elf Lotion wipes in Coconut and vanilla.

I am a huge ELF fan! I have so much of their make up and I do not feel guilty one bit, the prices are good and the quality is more then expected for 1 and 3$ products. I put in an order a few weeks ago because they were having a 25% off sale, and I ordered a package of the lotion wipes. I was intriged and not let down. They smell glorious! And they are not messy or greasy which is one of the reasons I am not big on lotions.


Here is a snippet of what Elf put on there website:

"Hydrate your body with silky smooth moisture. The light and airy lotion moisturizes your skin, keeping it soft and supple all day long. These convenient Lotion Wipes are great for on-the-go travel and mess-free application. Just throw them in your purse or bag for soothing and refreshing moisture without carrying around a bulky lotion bottle."

You get 15 wipes per package which could be a deal breaker for people who are used to getting more bang for their buck but I have to say one wipe does it all. They also are great for applying tanning lotion, you get a nice smooth application without streaking. 

Another snippet:

"Enrich your senses with the delicious scent of Vanilla & Coconut, the calming scent of Milk & Honey, the refreshing scent of Cucumber & Melon, the floral scent of Peony Petal or the tropical scent of Sweet Mango. Infused with Aloe, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Soy, Ginkgo Biloba, Coconut Milk and Sweet Almond Oil to revitalize and nourish the skin. 15 sheets included

For three bucks you can not go wrong, I will definitely be buying these again and the milk and honey ones look good as well!




2 comments:

  1. I am going to have to pick some of these up the next time I am at Target!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read that some of the stores have them, but none in the ny ones :/ I am going to order like 5 packages next time!

    ReplyDelete