Monday, June 4, 2012

The Body Shop Strawberry body butter

This is one of the four body butters that I received from my sister Janice for my birthday last week when I was in New Orleans. The smell is pure deliciousness and the quality is amazing.
I mean come on, look at it! Doesn't just make you want to go out and buy a tub of strawberries just looking at that picture. Or better yet, buy this body butter it self!

It absorbs very fast, leaves a non greasy feeling. I hate those lotions that smell amazing but you feel like a bucket of KFC after.

Pros:
SMELLS AMAZING!
Great for travel
Does what it says, great for regular to dry skin.

Cons:
It's a little pricey, but TBS is having a great sale right now, so its practically half off.
Smells so good but you cant eat it!....Just saying.  I'm not one of those people who eat beauty products nor am I the duck from "Friends" that eats moisturizer.

Here are the ingredients:
Click to enlarge
Okay guys that is it for now!
Don't forget to enter our giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. "nor am I the duck from "Friends" that eats moisturizer."
    ::Laughs so hard she cries::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I just realized, those ingredients aren't in English..lol

    ReplyDelete