Saturday, May 5, 2012

Too Faced Summer Eye Summertime Sexy Palette

I just saw this on Sephora.com, look how pretty this is!

Description from the website:

What it is: A limited-edition, tropical-inspired eye shadow palette.
What it does: Capture the festive colors of long summer days and sultry summer nights with this fabulous travel-friendly collection that includes bright coral, pink, and aqua shades complimented with beachy neutrals and seductive shimmery browns.  With this wide color range, you can easily shift from playful beach babe into a sultry smoky look for cozy bonfires and moonlight dinners after hours.



This palette seems really cool, and if Erika and I didn't just splurge on Too Faced products about a month ago (yes I know, I still have to blog my Too Faced haul, I will I promise) I would totally get this. Because of that I'm holding back for now..  The day colors are Sugar Sand, Plumeria, and Cocoa Beach.  The classic colors are Peach Fuzz, Coral Crush, and Chocolate Sun. The fashion colors are Sunbeam, Mermaid, and Toasted Coconut. It's $36 in Sephora.


No comments:

Post a Comment