Monday, May 14, 2012

Too Faced mini haul

Here is my half of the Too Faced mini hauls Erika (post yours too! ^_~) and I scored from their sale page last month!

Too Faced mini haul by KitaRei
Too Faced mini haul, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.

When I saw the Liquif-Eye liner, I knew I had to have it. It was a little pricey, but when I saw the entire shadow collection (including the liner!) on sale, it was a much better buy than just buying the liner alone, (I'm sorry.. I forgot how much it was.. Erika, do you still have the receipt from the online purchase?) I knew I had to have it. I tested it once, and it didn't work for me well, but after looking online and realizing I didn't do it the right way (apparently there's a trick to it- don't just dip it into the shadow, actually swirl it around the outer rim) I have to try it again. Here's a snippet from the company about the liner:

"Magically transform your favorite eye shadow into a waterproof, smudgeproof liquid liner with this unique, clear liquid and built-in felt tip precision eyeliner brush. Imagine, a warehouse full of different eyeliner colors all in one little bottle! All those forgotten shadows at the bottom of your make-up drawer will be given "new life" as gorgeous new liners, and your favorite shadows will become your "only in my wildest fantasies, I can't live without" lid liners!"

Then, since I am almost out of Glamazon (one of their best selling [and prettiest, IMO] shadows) I went to get another one, but was disappointed when that color was all sold out. Erika pointed it out that the Eye Shadow Insurance Policy set came with it (it was also on sale), but I had already spent a lot of money in general that month, so I told her that I really wanted to do it, but I had to hold back.  Here's the Liquif-eye set:


About a week or so later, when our package arrived at her house, when I got there what did she do but surprise me with the Eye Shadow Insurance Policy set! She knew how much I loved that color and how disappointed I was that I couldn't get that set and bought it for me anyway. That is one of the many, MANY reasons we are wifeys :) I'm telling you, this grrl has a heart of -forget flippin gold- platinum. <3



Here are some closer pics of the insides!

I'll be back with swatches of each palette in separate entries :) Thank you again Erika, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. Aww Wifey You made my Year!!!! I will post mine! But mine is no where near as awesome as your haul! Ive been using the shadow insurance more then the UD primer, I think I have a new fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is a lovely mini haul!! I quite like too faced cosmetics :)

    ReplyDelete