Thursday, May 10, 2012

MNY My Blush 301

I got this in my swap with Dee from Cinnamon Cocoa. This is a pretty coral with a light gold shimmer. It's similar to NARS Orgasm, but a little sheerer and with a much finer shimmer. The sheerness did present a problem for swatching though, the camera refused to pick it up no matter how hard I tried!

MNY My Blush 301 by KitaRei
MNY My Blush 301, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.



Click on above images to enlarge

I love the design, so girly, (some of their other products look Urban Decay-esque,this one a little less so) and the packaging is so cute and portable. This is great for a daytime look when you want the color of Orgasm but not necessarily the super pigmented, glittery punch, and it fits easily in your purse for touchups.

Also, Blog Love Therapy is having another blog hop!  Click if you're interested in joining :)


8 comments:

  1. I love Nars Orgasm blush so I will have to check this out :)
    Following you back on GFC!

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow back Paris! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a gorgeous shade! I love when you see different packaging for products! Thank you for stopping by my blog, I am definitely following back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it cute? I went nuts over it when I got it. I wish Maybelline had such cute products by us! Thanks for the follow back :)

      Delete
  4. I am wondering if we have this particular line from Maybelline in the US. Of all the drugstore brands it's my fav! Love this colour so I'm hoping to find it. Visiting from the blog hop, hope you'll stop by and would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think we do, as far as I know it's Europe only-which kinda stinks since this line seems so cool. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for your lovely comment! Love your blog, i just started following! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow back Courtney <3

      Delete