Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hey guys! and Simple at home look.

Just wanted to let you guys know that Renee and I are still alive, just busy(Renee) and sick(me!) I have been battling a bad cold for the past week and a half. The girls I nanny for caught it as well. Im about 85% there, just a really bad headache and cough is left..

But before I leave you guys, Just wanted to show you this simple look I did right before I became ill. I work as a stay at home nanny, so putting on a face of make up is kind of a waste to me, but sometimes we all just want to look a little awake. I do this simple look on days when I feel yuck and I feel instantly better (and more awake!).
Products used are:
Studio Gear Matte foundation(amazing stuff) available online and Ulta.com
Maybelline dream matte powder (lasts for hours!) available at all drugstores, target and Ulta.com
Mac Fluid eyeliner in Black Track (love!) mac.com
Maybelline full n soft mascara in Soft Black ( makes your lashes feel super soft) Ulta.com
Rosebud Salve Strawberry lip balm (Yum!) Sephora.com
 I also used the salve on my eyebrows to tame them a bit, does a great job!

I'm not wearing anything on my cheeks, but there is a shadow on my face that looks like I do. But alas, no blush or bronzer! Okay, well back to the grind, have a great one today!

No comments:

Post a Comment