Friday, March 23, 2012

Maybelline 24 hour eye shadow in Pomegranate Punk

I love love love this eyeshadow! At first I was iffy about the whole claim that is was crease-less and smudge-proof. I have purchased so many products that "claim" this and yeah, it's a big fat lie. But this eyeshadow just stayed in a place. I even went to bed with it on (don't worry I washed the rest of my face!) When I woke up, it had stayed in place, not one budge( and I am what you call a restless sleeper, I move around a lot!) But the idiot I am, I didn't take a picture! My only qualm is photographing the color, even with flash and no flash it still showed up more bronze than red, which was very annoying as it is a gorgeous color that refused to show it's true beauty! Argh! I also love that it is build-able, you can do a sheer wash of color and build to an intense red. Oh la la!
Pomegranate Punk

With Mac Black track liner and Maybelline Full n Soft in Black

Tough as Taupe and Pomegranate Punk swatches
I also purchased Tough as Taupe and it's not as amazing as PP, but it makes an amazing primer! Over all I am in love with these eye shadows. But I think I'm going to stop at these two because as much as I love them, I only wanted these two. I keep grabbing for the blue color, but I have so many cream and powder blue eyeshadow I can not justify owning it. Yeah, yeah I know! But buying all these small purchases add up, and add up fast! But I'm going to leave you guys for now and hit the hay!

Ta ta for now!

2 comments:

  1. Another awesome post erika :) My sister bought me a few of these, not sure which colors she got, but I hope Pomegranate Punk is one of them!

    Regardless of whatever problems you say were having while photographing (btw, I hate it when that happens), your swatches came out nice.

    Also, I tagged you in a recent post :P

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Liz,

      Thanks:) I hope she did too, its the best color of the bunch! It looks amazing with every eye color, Renee tried it on last night and it looked so pretty:)

      I def need to take an outside pic, maybe that will help ( I hope )

      I will do you tagging asap! Thanks again!

      Erika

      Delete